VERZENDING & RETOURBELEID
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Stay Focused : Stay Focused Worldwide, established in Almere. Chamber of Commerce no. 76337073.
Customer: the person with whom Stay Focused has entered into an agreement.
Parties: Stay Focused and customer together.
Consumer: a customer who is an individual acting for private purposes.
These Terms and conditions will apply to al quotations, offers, activities, orders, agreement and deliveries of services or products by or on behalf of Stay Focused.
Parties can only deviate from these conditions if they have explicity agreed upon in writing.
The Parties expressly exclude the applicability of supplementary and/or deviating general terms and conditions of the customer or of third parties.
All prices used by Stay Focused are in euro’s, are inclusive of VAT and exclusive of any other costs such as administration costs, levies and travel-, shipping- or transport expenses, unless expressly stated otherwise or agreed otherwise.
Stay Focused is entitled to adjust all prices for its products and services, shown in its shop, on its website or otherwise at any time.
Increases in the cost prices of products or parts thereof, Stay Focused could not forsee at the time of making an offer or the conclusion of the agreement, may give rise to price increases.
The consumer has the right to terminate an agreement as a result of a price increase as referred to in Paragraph 3, unless the increase is the result of statutory regulation.
Samples / Models
If the customer has received a sample or model of a product, he/she can not derive any rights from this other than that it is an indication of the nature of the product, unless the parties have explicity agreed that the products be supplied conform to the sample or model.
1. Purchased products will be shipped within 2-5 working days starting on the date of the order.
Any delivery period specified by Stay Focused is indicative and does not give the customer the right to dissolution or compensation if this period is not met with, unless the parties have expressly agreed otherwise in writing.
2. The delivery starts once the customer has fully completed the (electronic) ordering process and received an (electronic) confirmation of his order from Stay Focused.
3. Exceeding the specified delivery period does not entitle the customer to compensation or the right to terminate the contract, unless if the parties have agreed upon otherwise.
4. Any import charges, duties and/or taxes are the responibility of the customer. We cannot be held responsible for any additional costs.
The customer must ensure that the actual delivery of the products ordered by him can take place in time.
Transport costs are on behalf of the customer, unless the parties have agreed otherwise.
Packaging and shipping
1. If the package of a delivered product is opened or damaged, the customer must have a note drawn up by the forwarder or delivery person before receiving the product. Which Stay Focused may not be held liable for any damage.
2. If the customer himself takes care of the transport of a product, he must report any visible damage to products or the packaging prior to the transport to Stay Focused, failing which Stay Focused cannot be held liable for any damage.
Questions about the Terms and Conditions can be sent to us at
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Exchange is only possible if the following conditions are met:
1. Exchange take place within 14 days after purchase upon presentation of the original invoice.
2. The product is returned in the original packaging or with the original (price) tags still attached to it.
3. The product has not been used.